In this month’s post:
It is world space week, and Britain and Australia have entered into a Space agreement as a framework for collaborative activities and the exchange of information, technology and personnel between both nations. In Australia it is also Stay smart online week: .
In Open Calls:
- UK Parliament’s petitions committee would like to hear views about online abuse and the experience of disabled people, and
- DSTL has a call open on quantum sensing
In defence, you may also be interested in the Contested Urban Environment experiment (or CUE 18), which brings together Five Eyes allied nations of the Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and USA has been testing some British AI technology for just in time information on the streets of Montreal.
In recently published frameworks,
- NCSC has posted on a framework for essential services toward addressing the NIS directive, and authentication approaches for both user and enterprise ,
- Australia’s new payment platform api framework has been published:
- NIST National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE) is working with organisations to develop a standards-based cybersecurity reference design for Hospitality
You may also be interested in the
- UK DIT Technology groups trade missions to India, which include cross sectoral interests from healthcare and life sciences to cities, agritech and creative industries into which cybersecurity may be embedded:
- UK industrial strategy blog, where local place based industrial strategies in universities are being talked to as catalysts for collaboration with business , alongside a mayoral a mayoral view
There are some updated cyber guidance and advisories locations, with the:
- ACSC recently migrating its advisory service onto https://cyber.gov.au,
- Australian NSW Govt cybersecurity strategy launch
- Canadian Centres for cybersecurity establishing this month
I also very much enjoyed charing the MGSM Alumni GLobal Impact Series in Brisbane on the topic of leadership in the beautiful museum of Brisbane, Brisbane city hall.
Enjoy the remainder of the month ahead.